Human Resource and General Affair
· Handling monthly payroll and benefits for employees.
· Manage Bpjs and employee’s insurance.
· Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance laws and regulations.
· Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
· Handling administration of all contract labor.
· Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/ attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management.
· Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
· Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance / absenteeism and report to Operations Manager.
· Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ medical insurance policies.
· Attending / Understanding employee’s grievances in their work engagement level and implement corrective measures for them.
· Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee’s termination
· Planning of company events or activities on occasions by management’s approval
· Assist in book keeping and perform general administrative function
· Handle and tracking of accounts mainly AP, AR & GL
· Generate and keep proper record of letter of offer, employment contract as well as asset tracking
· Organize meetings & corporate team building activities such as annual trip, town hall dinner and etc.
· Provide Secretarial and administrative support to Directors
· Maintain the good working atmosphere.
· Maintain human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time
· Conduct orientation program and briefing new employee by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs
· Completing forms, letters, reports, logs, and records.
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
· Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned
· Minimum Bachelor's degree.
· A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
· Experience in General Affair for 2 years.
· Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
· Good critical thinking and negotiation skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines with good time management skills.
· Ready Join as soon as posible