The Recruitment Supervisor provides leadership, support, advocacy, and supervision to the recruiters. As the Supervisor, you are responsible to ensure recruiters are implementing best practices and filling positions in a timely manner.
Your Responsibilities :
- Oversee and maintain recruitment records in accordance with equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and federal and state standards.
- Develop, implement, and coordinate effective employee recruitment strategies.
- Effectively hire, train, supervise and manage the recruitment staff reporting to this position, assuring an effective and efficient recruitment team in the human resources department.
- To provide ongoing coaching and development to recruiters.
- Identify and approve advertising and recruiting needs based on the market and trends while maintaining the fiscal budget.
- Design, develop, and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Explores the market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implements appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with other heads of department.
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Ability to conduct job interviews for managerial and administrative job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to employees including but not limited to, acting as a role model, providing constructive feedback, developing a succession plan for employee growth, and documenting performance issues or concerns.
- Promote positive teamwork and communications within the department, and with other employees.
- Must have a Bachelors's degree coupled with a minimum of three years of recruitment experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Must have progressive full-cycle recruiting experience.
- 1+ years of supervisory experience with responsibility for performance management, coaching, and developing others specific to HR.
- Working knowledge of employment laws, specifically impacting recruitment and selection.